New blog engine up and running

My blog is now live running my new blog engine. I decided to replace Wordpress with a lighter-weight and (hopefully) faster engine that I wrote myself. I started writing it towards the end of December, 2019. I stopped working on it for a long time, and then went back to it a couple of weeks ago. It should emulate the functionality of my old Wordpress site pretty well.

The blog engine is written in Go, using Pongo2 as a template engine. At some point I will make the code available with an open source license.

I am hoping to add a lot more functionality to the site going forward. For a start, I want to add my Sudoku-solving libraries written in .