Yesterday was the last day of Unite Nordic. The highlights of the conference for me were:
1. Helen winning a copy of Unity Pro. Funnily enough; she wanted to walk out just before they drew the winners of the competition, and I made her stay.
2. Hearing the Rovio guys talk about Bad Piggies, and then chatting with them afterwards. They were really nice guys.
3. The MechAnim talk was inspiring! The speaker created a game on the fly.
4. The talk about creating apps for China was really interesting. I learnt a lot from this, and it really hammered home the fact that mobile is king.
5. I enjoyed the talk about selling assets in the Asset Store.
6. Meeting lots of new people!
All in all the conference was inspiring and gave us a lot of ideas.